Goods Return Policy
Goods Return Policy
You have the right to refuse the ordered goods at any time before it is received, and within 7 days after its receiving.
To return the goods, you should:
1. Write an application for refund / replacement of the goods
2. Send the item to us by the Russian Post or deliver it any other way (sending the return of the goods on delivery is not allowed)
The package for a refund should include:
- a product
- a completed application for the return of the goods
- a proof of purchase
3. Send us a receipt for dispatch by email.
4. Get your money in cash, by transfer to a bank account, a bank card or postal transfer.
Product Return Policy
The buyer has the right to refuse the ordered goods at any time before it is received, and after receipt of the goods - within 7 (seven) calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, provided that it remained its trade condition, consumer characteristics, and a consumer has a document confirming the purchase and purchase terms of the said product. In this case the Buyer is obliged to return the goods at the pick-up point at its own expense.
Seller returns to the Buyer the price paid for the goods, excluding the cost of goods delivery, within ten days from the date of the relevant requirements of the Purchaser. According to par. 1, Art. 25 of the RF Law No. 2300-1 "On Consumer Protection" as of 07.02.1992 (http://www.consultant.ru/popular/consumerism/) a used product can not be returned. If the Buyer refuses to get the ordered goods, the Seller keeps back the delivery costs for the returned goods out of the the amount paid for the Goods by the Buyer in accordance with the contract.
The buyer shall have no right to return the goods of good quality, specified in the List of non-food products of good quality that can not be returned or exchanged, that was approved by the RF Government Decree No. 55 as of 19.01.1998.
Exchange and Returns are made on the base of an application completed and signed by the Purchaser.
When the Buyer returns the goods, a corresponding act shall be drawn up. It shall include the following data:
- Full Seller's company name
- Full Buyer's name
- Product name
- Date of conclusion of the contract and the transfer of goods
- Amount to be refunded
- Signatures of the Seller and the Buyer